Santa Information for 2016
I know if you are reading this in August you are thinking “Ms. Cindy it is over 100 degrees with heat indexes reaching 110 and you are talking about Santa?!” YES! Yes I am! I am so excited and think this will be my most epic year for Santa and I can not wait to share the information with you!!!!
Santa will be the studio on November 19, 2016 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The 2016 Santa Theme Will be Santa’s Workshop
This is an image of the actual Background I will be adding a decorated tree to match the theme and there will be a work bench. I don’t know who is more excited Me or the Big Guy?!
Yes, this is a paid event. It is $50 to hold your spot. It is due October 1, 2016. Just like all of my sessions this fee is applied towards your final order. Packages do NOT have to be decided on until after you view your proofs and as always your 100% satisfaction is my goal. I take a week to edit your images and put them in an online proof gallery.
Why would you come see Santa at my studio instead of standing in line at the mall? Well I’ll tell ya!
- The real Santa comes to my studio! YES! the real Santa! He will not break character the whole day.
- You get a 20 minute time slot to spend telling him all your dreams, sharing your list and catching up if you have been here before. You have a time slot. If you have more than 1 child I photograph each child with Santa and the children together with Santa. I also give you 20 minutes which really is a lot of time. I try and get images with out Santa as well. So if your child is scared of Santa I will start by letting Santa take a little break to feed the deer click a few of your child with out and then have Santa come in. IF your child has been here before or is not afraid of Santa don’t worry I still capture images with out so you get a few different choices. Parents are welcome to be in the photo as well!!!!
- This is an EXPERIENCE!!!! When you arrive my helper elves will check you in. You can come a little early or stay a little late. I always have Hot Cocoa (yes even if it is over 70 degrees out) as well as other beverages and cookies.
- Your child can make a craft or take the craft to do later at home. They can also write out a list. (I also write down what they ask Santa for because sometime the older they get they test the parents and only tell the big guy)
- I offer a variety of CUSTOM products that you can view. Metal ornaments, a variety of cards and more.
So, Come in your Jammies, dressed up or in jeans but make an appointment to tell Santa your dreams!”
See last years Santa Sessions Here! This is my FAVORITE Session of the year!
I still need to review last years orders and I base my package selections on what families typically order. My most popular item is metal Christmas ornaments and Holiday cards. Right now only a few appointments remain! I will be photographing the completed set as soon as school gets going and my attic is cool enough to get my tree down.
Do you want to reserve your Santa Spot?
I only have 2 spots left!!!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the Contact Me button to reserve one! 12:40 or 1:20
Thank you for including me in your Memories!